Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My retirement dreams

 


The only way this could get any better would be if the truck was sporting a cute pink paint job..... Then it would be the complete package ... tour.airstreamlife.com 
So I guess you could say that I have that vintage flare running through my veins, because I'm only in my mid twenties and I can't wait until the day I can stop working and have a airstream all decked out with the cutest interior you ever set your eyes on and being pulled by a sweet vintage antique truck..... Yea I'm a little different than your normal young adult but that's what makes me special ;)
junkgypsyblog.com


melissachandon.com

Now this is only the the best of both worlds..... a Hello Kitty decked out airstream..... I think I've died and gone to heaven. 
malimish.com

The flamingos just make me smile ;)

How could you ask for more than this.... seriously it's cute, it's pink, and it's little.


I can picture Hunter my Siberian Husky riding along in the airstream now. He would be my little road doggie ;)


classicdriver.com


 I love this picture.... I can just imagine myself site seeing like this one day. Hopefully sooner than later!   wendapyman.photoshelter.com


ktcofm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment