Monday, May 9, 2011

Bathing suits any Glamazon could appreciate


 This Orange and Blue two piece happens to be my personal favorite ;) Even though it isn't pink I still hold a special place in my heart for anything that keeps me in touch with my Florida Gators. I found these pretty lacey bikins at one of my favorite sites of all time.... http://www.amiclubwear.com/
And what I really love about these little two piece wonders is the name, Scrunch Butt Pucker Back ;) I just like the way it rolls of the tongue :)~ What is Scrunch Butt/Pucker back bikinis? Scrunch butt/Pucker back bikinis gives your booty that extra lift. Perfect for anyone who does not have the time to tone their glutes.
And if my backside could look anything like this just from wearing a simple bikini then I will buy a few of them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment