Monday, May 9, 2011

All things pink and country hold a special place in my heart....

I was born and raised in the city.... Jacksonville Fl to be exact, but I moved to the country dirt roads and open fields full of lush green grass and a never ending sky filled with a rainbow of colors somedays..... When I first moved here to the country I told myself and anyone that would listen that I would never adapt to the simple life, but to my surprise I feel almost as if this is where I should have been all along. I have grown to love anything that has that touch of classy country style and flare to it. For example..... my shoe collection went from a shoe rack 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide of strictly stilettos and now I have had to add sections to it just to fit my cowgirl boots in there ;)




These are my personal favorite...... they are cowboy rain boots! How awesome is that.... you can be in the rain and mud and still have style and flare.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get these rain boots?! I'm looking for a pair just like this for my friends birthday!

    ReplyDelete