Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My dream bedroom in the making…. if I can just make up my darn mind!

 

F1E2B467

I love the Painted Hand Carved Wood Platform BedAD-908-421

Single-Mirrored-Night-Stand-Bedside-Chest-Table

An absolute must! Mirrored furniture. It can all be mirrored as far as that goes but I will settle for just the night stands.

french-antique-armoire-with-full-mirror-doors

armoire

Paint my armoire white and add mirrors to the doors or find a more ornate antique one at a garage sale/ flea market and do the same.

lime-green-bedding

White Bedding 2

us-chiaroscuro-embroidered-white-bed-linen-main

turquoise-pillows-and-bedding

My bedding is where I totally get confused. Either I would like to use turquoise/teal blue or lime green as the accents to white so they really pop. I have thought about even mixing the two but I don’t want it to get too carried away either.

louie_silver_bed_shot

Then to really complicate things I started thinking about no color and just going all white and silver. Oh I will never get my room done because I will never be able to make a decision.

 

TO BE CONT…..

No comments:

Post a Comment